[kkk] - CLMS Pan European High Resolution Snow & Ice Monitoring Product Launch on 10.03.2022

Tanış Cemal Melih (FMI) Cemal.Melih.Tanis at fmi.fi
Wed Dec 22 14:55:47 EET 2021

Greetings,

Copernicus Land Monitoring Service is inviting you to the Pan European High Resolution Snow & Ice Monitoring Product Launch event. At this event you will be informed about the products specification, learn about some tangible use cases as well as how to access the HR S&I products.

The event is open to everybody who is interested in this topic, but in particular it will add value to those who are considering using our data, be it for research applications, downstream services, or national and regional authorities.

The HR S&I products address a wide range of applications, but in particular they address applications in nivology, hydrology (e.g., flood and hydro-power), climatology, meteorology, and winter tourism and the transport sector. Since several applications are time critical, HR S&I was developed as near real time service, providing its products within 6 hours after sensing. The high spatial resolution shall open a new set of applications and possibilities from very detailed local scales, up to the pan the European level.

The event will be held online, on 10.03.2022, between 09:00 - 17:00 CET. Registration is available until 06.03.2022 at https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/hrsi_launch<https://redir.lyyti.com/lnk/BAAAAmkFOT4AAAAAAAAAAFtmHHwAAP-LVlAAAAAAAAVvlQBhwx-HcoQrOiBuQxeDMM_Z-W_h4wAFNnQ/1/mnA2Lx_9zcBJru8krLpoDg/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubHl5dGkuZmkvcmVnL2hyc2lfbGF1bmNo>.

For more information and the agenda: https://land.copernicus.eu/user-corner/events/pan-european-high-resolution-snow-ice-monitoring-product-launch​<https://redir.lyyti.com/lnk/BAAAAmkFOT4AAAAAAAAAAFtmHHwAAP-LVlAAAAAAAAVvlQBhwx-HcoQrOiBuQxeDMM_Z-W_h4wAFNnQ/2/AQ0Z4nbbM1wNVp_B8Z7aag/aHR0cHM6Ly9sYW5kLmNvcGVybmljdXMuZXUvdXNlci1jb3JuZXIvZXZlbnRzL3Bhbi1ldXJvcGVhbi1oaWdoLXJlc29sdXRpb24tc25vdy1pY2UtbW9uaXRvcmluZy1wcm9kdWN0LWxhdW5jaA>

We apologize for the possible duplicates of this invitation.

Kind regards,

Finnish Meteorological Institute, on behalf of Copernicus Land Monitoring Service

https://land.copernicus.eu/<https://redir.lyyti.com/lnk/BAAAAmkFOT4AAAAAAAAAAFtmHHwAAP-LVlAAAAAAAAVvlQBhwx-HcoQrOiBuQxeDMM_Z-W_h4wAFNnQ/3/d6Xm93TpHq0gwtEOAi37aw/aHR0cHM6Ly9sYW5kLmNvcGVybmljdXMuZXUv>
https://twitter.com/CopernicusLand<https://redir.lyyti.com/lnk/BAAAAmkFOT4AAAAAAAAAAFtmHHwAAP-LVlAAAAAAAAVvlQBhwx-HcoQrOiBuQxeDMM_Z-W_h4wAFNnQ/4/5l0OISrJtt9tofaYn4E6cg/aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9Db3Blcm5pY3VzTGFuZA>

Kongens Nytorv 6
1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark
eea.europa.eu<https://redir.lyyti.com/lnk/BAAAAmkFOT4AAAAAAAAAAFtmHHwAAP-LVlAAAAAAAAVvlQBhwx-HcoQrOiBuQxeDMM_Z-W_h4wAFNnQ/5/G5h_v7eePe7N-eJYwYLiBw/aHR0cHM6Ly9lZWEuZXVyb3BhLmV1>
Phone: +45 3343 5911