[kkk] - Major funding from OCRE available for Earth observation services, DL July 10

Häme Tuomas Tuomas.Hame at vtt.fi
Tue Jun 14 16:31:04 EEST 2022

Dear Colleague,

The OCRE<https://www.ocre-project.eu/> Funding call has opened. Through this EU funding instrument a research user can receive major support for Earth observation projects, €100 000 minimum, €200 000 maximum. With this support, a user can purchase services from a provider that is included in the OCRE providers’ list.

Please download  this document<https://zenodo.org/record/6560975/files/OCRE_Flyer_WEB_Funding%20and%20Procurement%20Call_May2022.pdf> to understand the opportunity better. The proposal outline will be given using this web form<https://portal.negometrix.com/index.cfm?action=sourcing:__tenderstartform.apply&form=4B25C9A6-F2FB-2DAE-FA9CA199E2AD52EC>.

Forestry TEP is one of the providers listed. We would be happy to support you in the EO data processing needs  in forestry and other topics. The application process seems quite light. Please find the instructions in the attached pdf document. We can help you in preparing the proposal.

Note that the application time is quite short.

Please contact us at info at f-tep.com<mailto:info at f-tep.com>

Best regards, Tuomas Häme

* Tuomas Häme, Research Professor, Ph.D.
* VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
* P.O. Box 1000, Tekniikantie 1, FIN-02044 VTT, Finland
* +358 40 587-0631 Tuomas.Hame[at]vtt.fi, Building 21 on http://www.vtt.fi/files/vtt/vtt_karttaespoo.pdf
[F-TEP_logo_crop_h60]<https://f-tep.com/>             [cid:image002.gif at 01D87B4C.18366AA0] <https://www.forestflux.eu/>
https://f-tep.com/
@forestry_tep<https://twitter.com/forestry_tep>