[kkk] - FINland COpernicus Platform FINCOP 1st User Workshop – Save – to – date -May 15, 2023

Arslan Ali Nadir (FMI) ali.nadir.arslan at fmi.fi
Mon Mar 27 18:56:52 EEST 2023

Dear All,

We are happy to announce our 1st User Workshop of Finland Copernicus Platform.  The aim of the FINCOP workshop is to bring and coordinate all actors both public and private sector Copernicus current and potential service providers under Finland Copernicus Platform.  To make a start we would like to organize 1st  user workshop on May 15, 2023 at premises of the Finnish Meteorological Institute in Helsinki / Finland.

This is save-to-date first announcement!

The workshop is a full-day workshop between 09:00-16:00 and possibly a networking event between 16:00-18:00 on May 15,2023 at the premises of Finnish Meteorological Institute in Helsinki.

We will contact also individually interested actors in both public and private but please already you can fill participant list which is in google drive given below link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSWdKF4bKtVDaJcfpLh7dbx5TI6z0TKE/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=107769127829153150595&rtpof=true&sd=true

The idea is to make networking among all Copernicus service providers in Finland.  We also would like to bring actors who are interested in Copernicus services in future so they can also join our workshop as listener only.

We try to give a speech slot for all Copernicus service providers about their services and work related to Copernicus. Please mark the table in case you would like to make a presentation. We will communicate separately on details such as the title of the presentation etc.

We want to establish a national level network which we can collaborate on Copernicus related matters together.  Of course we all design FINCOP network together.

Please also freely distribute this at your networks freely!

With our best regards,

Copernicus User Forum Delegates
Jenni Attila
Ali Nadir Arslan