[kkk] - Fwd: We are hiring a PhD candidate

Matti Mõttus matti.mottus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:44:50 EEST 2021

Dear remote sensing club,

Please take notice of a PhD opportunity related to remote sensing below.
The pdf of the announcement is in my dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wej8dhsfvop809/BI_ModelEco2021_EN.pdf?dl=0 as
the kkk mailing list has had many problems with attached files.

regards,

Matti
Matti Mõttus
Principal Scientist
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
+358 40 849 3037 // PO Box 1000, Tekniikantie 1, Espoo