[kkk] - Call for papers - Finnish Remote Sensing days 2021

Praks Jaan jaan.praks at aalto.fi
Sat Apr 17 17:12:54 EEST 2021

Dear Earth Observation expert!

It has been an exceptional year, but lets make it more traditional by gathering once again to Finnish Remote Sensing Days in August!

In August 23-24, 2021, Aalto University, Finnish Remote Sensing Club, Business Finland and FORESAIL organize again the Finnish Satellite Workshop and Remote Sensing Days.
The two day workshop will be arranged as an hybrid event, where additionally to traditional meeting, participation is possible also fully virtually. The exact format will depend on the pandemic restrictions and received abstracts.
We are welcoming abstracts on all topics of Earth Observation, Space Technology and Space Science with emphasis this year on:

  *   Atmospheric remote sensing
  *   Microwave remote sensing
  *   Remote sensing of Arctic
  *   COVID-19 in remote sensed data
  *   Green growth and remote sensing
  *   AI solutions for EO
  *   Sensing biodiversity

The companies are also welcome to present their achievements and products.
The short abstract submission is easy through our submission system and it can be edited also after submission.

Abstract submissions by 28.5.2021
Notification of acceptance by 13.6.2021

Please find the submission links at:
https://spaceworkshop.fi/